- Tue, 14:57: Hopefully, I will be able to do some art and finish up suff off my to do list.
- Tue, 14:58: My mother is going into surgery tomorrow, and I'm so nervous.
- Tue, 18:53: I'm currently rereading the new moon sporking by @DasMervin.
- Tue, 18:56: I keep thinking that if Bella swan had been black the whole series would have ended differently .
- Tue, 18:58: Because if I talk to my mom or my dad the way that she talked to Charlie I would have been kicked out in a heartbeat.
- Tue, 18:59: And I would probably have something thrown at my head on the way out.
- Wed, 02:27: I actually finished a piece tonight. Yay! 🎉🎊🎉
- Wed, 03:03: That awkward moment when my family is having a loud screaming match and you're hiding out in my room.
- Wed, 03:05: I just want get my food out the microwave, but I might risk getting drawn into the fight.
- Wed, 03:05: RT @EmilovesMalec: Alec + Smiling because of Magnus.😊❤️ https://t.co/AaQFeU3Tg5
May. 18th, 2016
So I have been sick lately and that has taken a chunk out of my art and blogging time. I’m feeling much better now, and I’m decided to do a simple photo manipulation to get back into the swing of things after my unexpected hiatus. I really love the end result. The hardest part was cutting the existing background in the windows and getting the lighting and shading just right. In the end, it turned out pretty well. 🙂